Compass is a "digital home" for faculty, staff and students to highlight employee information and institutional news. This initiative provides a common entry point for employees who would like a summary of their employment details or who are looking for access to Ohio State's technology systems. See below for more information on what you can access via Compass.
Links available via Compass
- Sick and vacation leave balances
- Pay slips
- Assigned trainings in BuckeyeLearn
- IT and HR Connection Ticket updates
HR Connection is one of many services you can access via Compass. It is Ohio State's new shared-services operation and primary point of contact for HR and payroll needs. This is part of a transformation of HR at Ohio State and a new HR Service Delivery Model, which has the goal of providing a cohesive and consistent HR experience for every employee at Ohio State. The HR Connection Portal is available 24/7, and their hours of operation for phone and email response will be 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- HR Connection Portal
- Phone: 614-247-myHR (6947) (read as "24/7 My HR:)
- Email: HRConnection@osu.edu
- English department HR Consultant: Greg Warner (email@example.com)