MFA in Creative Writing Student
Areas of Expertise
- Creative writing (fiction)
- Masters of Public Administration, University of Pennsylvania
- BA, English and History, Rutgers University
Ellen Rhudy is an MFA candidate in fiction. Her fiction has appeared in publications including The Adroit Journal, Cream City Review, Story and Split Lip, and has been anthologized in The Best Small Fictions. She is an assistant fiction editor for The Journal, and a prose reader for The Adroit Journal. In addition, Ellen served as a Peace Corps volunteer in Macedonia, and studied Albanian national identity as a Fulbright grantee.
- "Escape Velocity." Split Lip, February 2020.
- "Vera, Vera." New Delta Review, December 2019.
- "Father Enver." Joyland, October 2019.
- "Atacama." The Adroit Journal, March 2019.
- "Glory Days." SmokeLong Quarterly, December 2018.