Sahalie Angell Martin
MFA in Creative Writing Candidate
421 Denney Hall
164 Annie & John Glenn Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210
- BFA, Writing, Literature and Publishing, Emerson College, 2017
Sahalie Angell Martin is an MFA candidate in fiction. She received a BFA in Writing, Literature and Publishing from Emerson College, where she pursued a minor in Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and produced a dual thesis in fiction and literature. She served as editor for Emerson's Concrete Literary Magazine and co-created their workshop on writing surrealism. Her work has appeared in Cleaver Magazine, Stork Magazine, The Underground Literary Journal and Oregon Poetic Voices.
- “Apocalypse Then.” Cleaver Magazine, vol. 22, 6 June 2018, Web.
- “The Gold Weaver’s Daughter.” Gauge Magazine, vol. 28, pp 14-15, April 2016, Boston.
- “Everything is Temporary.” Concrete Literary Magazine, vol. 34, pp 2-6, April 2015, Boston.
- Venetian Blue and Other Obscene Colors. Wilde Press, 2015, Boston.
- “A String Quartet as Given to Robots.” Stork Magazine, vol. 18, pp 2-9, December 2014, Boston.