MFA in Creative Writing Student
525 Denney Hall
Areas of Expertise
- Creative writing (nonfiction)
- BA, Marketing, University of St. Thomas, 2016
Lizzie Lawson is an MFA candidate in creative nonfiction. Her essays have appeared on The Rumpus, Identity Theory, Santa Ana River Review, Whistling Shade, Atticus Review, and others. She is an associate reviews and interviews editor for The Journal.
- "When We Were Friends," The Rumpus, August 2018.
- "First Apartment (St. Paul, 2013)," Santa Ana River Review, June 2019.
- "Vesuvius," Atticus Review, January 2019.