Kamal E. Kimball
MFA in Creative Writing Student
515 Denney Hall
Areas of Expertise
- Creative writing (poetry)
- BS, Social Work and English, The Ohio State University, 2013
Kamal E. Kimball is a current MFA candidate in Poetry. Her poems have appeared in journals such as Rattle, Hobart, Sundog Lit and Bone Parade, among others. She serves as Associate Editor for The Journal, as well as a reader for Muzzle magazine. She holds a B.S. in Social Work with a minor in English from The Ohio State University.
- “The Visible Spectrum.” Hobart. 2017.
- "Saudade Off Exit 32." One. 2017.
- "I Hear America Rusting." Rattle. 2017.
- "Miss." Bone Parade. 2017.