Click on the live link above for information regarding instructional policies and procedures in the Department of English and the University as a whole. General topics include:
- Things No Syllabus Should Be Without:
- GE Statement
- Absence Statement
- Class Cancellation Policy
- Plagiarism Statement
- Disability Statement
- Textbook Ordering Policies and Procedures
- Enrollment and Disenrollment Policies
- Student Evaluations of Teaching
- Incompletes and Grade Changes
- Retaining Student Papers
If you have questions about these policies and procedures, or questions about others that are not addressed here, please contact Debra Lowry at 292-3812.
[docx] - Some links on this page are to Microsoft .docx files requiring the use of Microsoft Word. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.