Requesting Time Off

The Graduate School's Request for Leave form is used by funded graduate students to request leave (short or long term). Requests should be made as far in advance as possible. Students on leave from their appointments must generally continue to meet minimum registration requirements. See page two of the form for definitions and responsibilities.